
I have found yet another gem in the world of Reality TV. It's called "Toddlers & Tiaras" and has been playing on TLC for the past 5 hours for some reason? But to answer your question: no, I don't think anything about it is ok. It's one of those things that resembles a car wreck...its terrible, tragic and sometimes horrific yet you just can't look away. It is beyond entertaining because I am beyond shocked. I have been sitting here watching mothers dress up their kids, sons and daughters alike, in hopes that they win titles such as "Miss Glitz" and "Diamond Supreme Queen." And by "dress up," I mean these women buy hair pieces, make-up, fake teeth (since children naturally lose teeth and whatnot), $4,000 dresses and SPRAY TANS for their children...how is this legal? What happened to child abuse laws? These 3yr old girls wear more make-up than I own (see picture above) and wear dresses that cost more money than I would ever spend on an article of clothing...including my wedding dress. I've always been disgusted by the pictures of these poor children but I never knew the extent of the torture in which they endure. Beauty pageants and video games...ruining childhood across America.
Video games stimulate the mind and are good for hand eye cordination
ReplyDeleteIt's coordination, Jonathan. Stop playing video games and go to school.
ReplyDeletehahahaha kath, no video games? you know we wouldn't have survived childhood without mario.
ReplyDeleteDid you google that? answer is probably yes
ReplyDeleteShe's not bad looking at all.
ReplyDelete