Monday, February 22, 2010

rediscoveries

Again, I'm doing everything I can to avoid writing my papers...I must admit I'm getting really good at it. But, on to the point of this blog: Sarah and I found this over christmas break? I don't know why but I find it incredibly entertaining...




and this would be one of the 9782497642 reasons I love soccer and will not die happy until I experience real soccer somewhere outside of the U.S. If you don't laugh at this, I must just be really easily entertained.




again, another soccer video but the title is very true...you can watch this 100 times in a row and you'll still laugh every time. The laughing might have lightened up over the past two years since it was posted but it's still funny.


You Can Watch This 100 Times And Still Laugh - The funniest movie is here. Find it

1 comment:

  1. oh my god NOOOOO. i was literally going to put the owl video up tmr. ugh kathryn. hahahaha but thanks for distracting me from my paper =)

    ReplyDelete