Wednesday, March 3, 2010

two weeks


I have a few thoughts for today's post...
1) First and MOST important: exactly two weeks until I get to go gallivanting around downtown Savannah, day-drunk while wearing beads. And come on, you know day-drunk is 93649 times better when beads are involved.
2) I'm writing this at work...a-woo-woo (say that like you did when you were 6...it's fun)
3) I am FINALLY free...from school work, that is. I have been so incredibly stressed about the two papers I've had due but both of them are turned in...probably a little disappointing...but out of my life regardless. Thank God.
4) 94 days till I'm 21! bahaaaa hello, double digit countdown. What the hell took you so long?
5) 1 and a half days until I get to make the beautiful drive to Charleston, South Carolina...I just wish that I wasnt going the weekend Athens comes home for spring break though.
6) Only 56 more days until Julia Goolia comes home from Italia!!!!!!! p.s. skype is probably the best invention ever.
7) I have the worst sore throat known to mankind...just in time for the greatest day of the year, of course.
8) I am SO F-ING SICK of the cold. Really, it's March in Savannah...where's the beach weather?
9) Never thought this would come out of my mouth but thanks, Obama. Thank you for getting my classes cancelled...'preciate it.
10) Last but certainly not least: I may make fun of some of my friends for being so obsesssed with their Alma Mater but the truth is that I, too, hold a place in my heart for BC. I wish the boys would've had the chance to come home with a championship trophy but there is no ignoring their great season. Yall made us proud, Cadets.
p.s. I am thoroughly depressed that the amount of current BC students in which is know has diminished down to 3 :( what is st. patrick's day without red lipstick and cadets? I feel a mid-life crisis coming on...


1 comment: