
In less than a mere 48 hours, I will be rotating from Calhoun to Chippewa and all over downtown on my favorite day of the year. Good News: though I do not know many current cadets, I have remembered that I still get to wear lipstick for a select few and a whole slew of others scattered throughout the clans and societies. Bad News: the weather has gone from 60 and raining to 67 and sunny back to 60 and raining but I have a new philosophy thanks to someone from suburban Missouri and TFLN :
"(314): Whatever is fine with me, as long as I'm wearing green and end up shitfaced."
I'm hoping I wont be coherent enough to blog on wednesday so Happy St. Pattrick's Day to all!
And here's to hoping Irish Blessings will keep us out of trouble...
"May your blessings outnumber
the shamrocks that grow
and may trouble avoid you
wherever you go"
No comments:
Post a Comment