I don't know exactly why I decided to do this but I guess there is quite a compilation of reasons behind it:
1) I have about 40 pages of Political Science papers due in my classes this semester but procrastination has already gotten the best of me. I will probably spend more time on this than on my papers. Please feel free to yell at me for it.
2) I'm bored. All the time. I've tried to fill my days with Law & Order SVU marathons and facebook farming but I'm sick of both. Shocking, I know.
3) I am very opinionated and love to talk...it's not a promising combination. I will use this to voice my arguments about anything from Politics to football or maybe even gossip. I'll try to make it entertaining.
4) My posts will most likely express any emotion from incredibly angry to downright depressing but it's my blog so I guess that's only fair.
5) Last, but not least, Julia is going to Italy for a semester (I'm still unbelievably upset about it) so I'm going to use this as a means of communication and storytelling when it's too inconvenient to skype or facebook is just too tedious.
Feel free to comment whenever you feel necessary but don't be rude...it's my blog, not yours (*cough* donnie...) But keep in mind, this attempt may be futile and shortlived so enjoy it while you can.
Uptons
13 years ago
mmmm, sounds like just about every reason i used too. great minds think alike hahah
ReplyDelete