After sitting here for about 15 minutes, searching every crevice of my brain for a title, all I can do is name this post "Untitled." I apologize for my early morning lack of originality.
1) I am almost positive that I will forever be terrified of scary movies/TV shows. Example: at this very instant, I'm watching a show on TNT called "Supernatural" that I vaguely remember watching in middle school. (It apparently still comes on the CW but the old school ones come on TNT at 10&11am everyday) This shit is just as horrifying as it was back then. Don't take my word for it though...I'm what one would call a "scaredy cat."
2) The parking situation on Tybee has gotten out of hand. I understand it was a holiday weekend but what makes anyone believe the chaos will be any different in the summer? Not to mention, a quarter only gets you 10 minutes of parking? Screw that. I already didn't like Tybee but the extreme lack of parking is going to cut my desire to go to the beach in half. Thank God I got the green light to sit on Izzo's dock whenever and the Talahi dock fence is easy to jump.
3) Saw "The Last Song" last night...and actually liked it. I saw Sarah Thran, Lauren Baker, Happy McCullough, Mrs. Hendrix and Mrs. Adams in it which was pretty awesome. But honestly, to watch Tybee and Wormsloe through the lens of a camera was surreal. For those of you who don't know, the beach house on Tybee used as the Dad's house in the movie belongs to my old roommate, Jamieson Adams...so it was even weirder to watch the house, that I've spent many many summers in, on the big screen. Did I mention that I bawled like a little baby? Yeh...it's a Nicholas Sparks book so it was only to be expected but it's a Miley Cyrus movie so unexpected at the same time.
4) Exactly 2 months from today, I will be 21. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
5) An even more exciting countdown than my birthday (hard to believe, I know) is that Goolia comes home in 23 DAYSSSS!!!!!!!!!
6) Now if only Sarah, Monica and the Statesboro guys would come back too...
7) I start work at Molly McGuire's today at 5....how in the hell did I go from a person with no jobs to a person with two of them??
8) G-Day game this weekend...wish I was in Athens. Oh wait, thanks to school and work I wont be able to grace the classic city with my presence until this summer.
9) I had an overall successful Easter weekend....minus the worst sunburn of my life, the 3 outfit changes of Easter Sunday thanks to my 4 month old nephew and the fact that I didn't get ANYTHING for Easter. No candy, no basket, no nothing. Getting old sucks.
10) All schools should have the same spring break so I can avoid the envy I have for those that are sitting on the beach right now.
11) Anyone know when TrueBlood and Entourage are coming back???
12) Izzo turned 21 without getting arrested and without puking in my car. Huge achievement.
like the last post, I may come back to this but I'm far too hungry to focus anymore. It's another side effect of hypoglycemia.
Uptons
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment