If I haven't beat it into your head enough, my birthday is in
11 DAYS!!!!!! so this is a helpful guide as to what my plans are and what I want :)
PLANS: All of Saturday will be spent out on a boat watching all my skilled fisherman friends in the
Reeling for Robbie tournament and will be followed by dinner and drinks at the dock. I highly suggest that everyone come out and bring $20...$10 for dinner and $10 for a t-shirt. It's for a good cause!! And what better way to kick-off my birthday than good times in honor of a friend? As for Sunday, my actual birthday, I'm hoping that my brothers and friends will be generous enough to taxi people out to Williamson, a.k.a. my favorite place on earth. I also can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than on a boat and beach with my best friends. The plan for Sunday night, so far, is to go to Molly McGuire's for dinner and drinks simply because I feel as if everything will be somewhat free? I know I know, it's my 21st birthday and most drinks will be free regardless but I enjoy Molly's and think most others do too so come out if you can! As for Monday, call to make sure I'm alive but for the most part, leave me in peace.
The party will continue all week and into the weekend after my birthday (if I get off work...Patrick has been giving me lots of weekends off lately and so I'm not sure it I'll be so lucky again). GOOLIA and maybe Kaitlyn will be in town!! So the plan will be to get dressed up for a wine and dine at the Bohemian or Ele and then a night downtown...but if you want to see me completely obliterated, I suggest you find me on June 6th because I know from experience that heels, an absurdly expensive dress, alcohol and cobblestones are NOT a good combo.
PRESENTS:
The beauty above is known as the David Yurman Noblesse ring...I will take it in Black Onyx or Morganite. The kind people at Levy Jewelers will help you out. It will probably be easier to afford if everyone pools their money together but I have no objections to getting just one present if it is this beautiful.

And this adorable creature is a Scottish native known as the Border Collie. As most of you know, I originally begged for an Australian Shepherd, of which will also be accepted with open arms... but after becoming painfully aware that my 13yr old puppy is slowly nearing the end of her unfairly short life (I am crying if you were wondering...she's my most loyal and best friend and the reason I love dogs more than life itself) I have decided that every dog I get for the rest of my life will be of Scottish decent in her honor. Since she is a West Highland White Terrior named Nessie, my next dog will be a Border Collie named either Wallace, Finlay, Wylie, Camden or Annabelle...all of which are typical Scottish and/or Gaelic names. You may think I'm pathetic but you probably don't know my family very well...my dad bought a Clan Hamilton kilt...FOR HIS BEER. That's right, folks, my dad spent $20 on a kilt koozie...it's actually more awesome than you'd think. Long story short, Scotland and my dog are massive parts of my life and I intend to keep it that way and I want this puppy more than that ring...that's saying alot.
to clarify: no, I don't expect either of the above from anyone, not even my family, all I really want is the company of friends as cliche as that sounds.
I already got you a Ring Pop, and I can't return it because I opened it.
ReplyDeleteyou are aware we're going to have matching dogs now? this worked out much better when i was the only one getting the border collie. you have to pick a different color. i love you, but i get the black and white. <3
ReplyDelete